:: Connectés :: Réseaux sociaux
@sorrow
Ivy A. Kershaw
Pseudo : _edwrdelric
Célébrité : amber heard
Crédit : angel dust (avatar) & _edwrdelric (crackship)

Emploi : artiste peintre à la dérive, elle tient un salon de tatouages dans une ruelle délabrée de L.A
love out loud : can't you see that you're smothering me, holding too tightly afraid to lose control 'cause everything that you thought I would be has fallen apart right in front of you

Mar 8 Sep - 21:32
@sorrow
45 85689
ivy kershaw
art is love, art is life

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Ivy A. Kershaw

Emploi : artiste peintre à la dérive, elle tient un salon de tatouages dans une ruelle délabrée de L.A
love out loud : can't you see that you're smothering me, holding too tightly afraid to lose control 'cause everything that you thought I would be has fallen apart right in front of you

Ven 9 Oct - 15:59
sorrow
458 likes
sorrow
credit photo @swedishmafia

Astrid R. Sjölander
Pseudo : NarglesQueen
Célébrité : Stephanie Bertram Rose
Crédit : Pando (avatar), blondie (gifs), _edwrdelric (crackship)

Emploi : lawyer, DJ, model, genius.
love out loud : 'what a loss to spend that much time with someone, only to find out that she's a stranger'

Dim 11 Oct - 12:05
swedishmafia Love you better from this point of view honey, this wolf turns me on. Or maybe it's you, not sure yet. #mygirl #wifey

tainted love

Sometimes I feel I've got to run away I've got to get away from the pain that you drive into the heart of me. The love we share seems to go nowhere. I've lost my lights, I toss and turn I can't sleep at night.
Ivy A. Kershaw

Dim 11 Oct - 14:41
sorrow you love me from any point of view darling bc "I’m too hot, hot damn" @swedishmafia
Astrid R. Sjölander
Pseudo : NarglesQueen
Célébrité : Stephanie Bertram Rose
Crédit : Pando (avatar), blondie (gifs), _edwrdelric (crackship)

Emploi : lawyer, DJ, model, genius.
love out loud : 'what a loss to spend that much time with someone, only to find out that she's a stranger'

Dim 11 Oct - 17:13
swedishmafia Love you better from this point of view honey, this wolf turns me on. Or maybe it's you, not sure yet. #mygirl #wifey
sorrow you love me from any point of view darling bc "I’m too hot, hot damn" @swedishmafia
swedishmafia you could have said u loved me too but I guess you being humble is what I like about u babe. Ur wolfy ass is mine.

tainted love

Sometimes I feel I've got to run away I've got to get away from the pain that you drive into the heart of me. The love we share seems to go nowhere. I've lost my lights, I toss and turn I can't sleep at night.
Contenu sponsorisé

:: Connectés :: Réseaux sociaux
Page 1 sur 1