:: Connectés :: Réseaux sociaux
@swedishmafia
Astrid R. Sjölander
Pseudo : NarglesQueen
Célébrité : Stephanie Bertram Rose
Crédit : Pando (avatar), blondie (gifs), _edwrdelric (crackship)

Emploi : lawyer, DJ, model, genius.
love out loud : 'what a loss to spend that much time with someone, only to find out that she's a stranger'

Mer 9 Sep - 18:04
swedishmafia
173 598k86
Astrid Sjölander
best thing imported from Sweden since ABBA

tainted love

Sometimes I feel I've got to run away I've got to get away from the pain that you drive into the heart of me. The love we share seems to go nowhere. I've lost my lights, I toss and turn I can't sleep at night.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Astrid R. Sjölander

love out loud : 'what a loss to spend that much time with someone, only to find out that she's a stranger'

Jeu 10 Sep - 16:42
swedishmafia
1344 likes
swedishmafia
so proud of my girl, she's one of us   @captnyeah #brazil #party #whatanangel #newbff #squad

tainted love

Sometimes I feel I've got to run away I've got to get away from the pain that you drive into the heart of me. The love we share seems to go nowhere. I've lost my lights, I toss and turn I can't sleep at night.
Astrid R. Sjölander

Jeu 10 Sep - 16:47
swedishmafia
1119 likes
swedishmafia
and @wzyciski_ was jealous of the attention I gave to  @captnyeah so I just took this picture, happy now? #dramaqueen #party #newbff #squad

tainted love

Chloe H. Cooper
Pseudo : betty
Célébrité : Kaya Scodelario
Crédit : Shiya & tumblr

Emploi : game designer
love out loud : Huh, nope.

Jeu 10 Sep - 16:52
captnyeah BEST BOOS EVA. #BoosNotBoobsAlan #SquadyMcSquad #Squad #Latex #AttentionWhre

Shine like a second at the Sun, but it's too hot. Don't matter where you're from, lose your cool now. Even though when times got difficult, she kept on slangin'. Servin' nothin' and not the regular unleaded or the mid, we got the pack. We extra-terrestrial, extraordinary in the center of your solar system, shinin' on the daily. ©️endlesslove
Alan R. Wzyciski
Pseudo : Mendax
Célébrité : Logan Lerman
Crédit : Mendax (avatar) & tumblr (gifs)

Emploi : Used student, kicked out and battered. Now full-time depressed and broken. Heroinomaniac trying to recover.
love out loud : This fire in my heart, since we were apart.

Jeu 10 Sep - 17:06
captnyeah BEST BOOS EVA. #BoosNotBoobsAlan #SquadyMcSquad #Squad #Latex #AttentionWhre
wzyciski_ WHY DO SHE GET TO BE CUTE N SHIT N I END UP LOOKIN LIKE A FUCKIN GOY'S DICK #IsThisCuzImJewish #DasWacist

Face stained in the ceiling. Why does it keep saying : "I don't have to see you right now" ? Digging like you can bury something that cannot die, or we could wash the dirt off our hands now ; keep it from living underground. Lazy summer goddess, you can tell our whole empire : "I don't have to see you right now"
Astrid R. Sjölander

Lun 14 Sep - 22:28
wzyciski_ WHY DO SHE GET TO BE CUTE N SHIT N I END UP LOOKIN LIKE A FUCKIN GOY'S DICK #IsThisCuzImJewish #DasWacist
swedishmafia it's cuz ur the prettiest darling  . And a goy's dick too.#BuddhaoverYehovah #stilladramaqueen

tainted love

Astrid R. Sjölander

Ven 18 Sep - 15:49
swedishmafia
7599 likes
swedishmafia
My little Newton is the cutest cutie pie ever, don't you think? #turtle #pet #loveofmylife

tainted love

Chloe H. Cooper
Pseudo : betty
Célébrité : Kaya Scodelario
Crédit : Shiya & tumblr

Emploi : game designer
love out loud : Huh, nope.

Jeu 24 Sep - 20:26
captnyeah i still think you shoulda name it Bowser

Shine like a second at the Sun, but it's too hot. Don't matter where you're from, lose your cool now. Even though when times got difficult, she kept on slangin'. Servin' nothin' and not the regular unleaded or the mid, we got the pack. We extra-terrestrial, extraordinary in the center of your solar system, shinin' on the daily. ©️endlesslove
Alan R. Wzyciski

Emploi : Used student, kicked out and battered. Now full-time depressed and broken. Heroinomaniac trying to recover.

Ven 9 Oct - 1:40
wzyciski_ n im convinced ya shouldve named him after the most important thing in yo life.
Me.

Face stained in the ceiling. Why does it keep saying : "I don't have to see you right now" ? Digging like you can bury something that cannot die, or we could wash the dirt off our hands now ; keep it from living underground. Lazy summer goddess, you can tell our whole empire : "I don't have to see you right now"
Astrid R. Sjölander

Dim 11 Oct - 14:08
wzyciski_ n im convinced ya shouldve named him after the most important thing in yo life.
Me.
swedishmafia Bowser is his middle name, his evil twin when he gets mad. Alan, ur already the godfather, not enough 4u?

tainted love

Astrid R. Sjölander

Mer 14 Oct - 18:43
swedishmafia
157,9k likes
swedishmafia
there are things I lick better than others. And ice cream is obviously one of them. #whatdidyouexpect? #icecream

tainted love

Alan R. Wzyciski

Mer 14 Oct - 18:51
wzyciski_ Yeah. Riiiiight, "ice" cream

Astrid R. Sjölander

Mer 14 Oct - 19:46
wzyciski_ Yeah. Riiiiight, "ice" cream
swedishmafia don't gimme that look when I'm the one who taught u everything. And I'll buy you some to please u and to show u my skills. #dontknowwhatsgoingon

tainted love

Astrid R. Sjölander

Ven 30 Oct - 21:37
swedishmafia
173,1k likes
swedishmafia
my bro has a crush on puppies. @wzyciski_ #dogsoverbros #wannaadopthim #thepuppy

tainted love

Alan R. Wzyciski

Ven 30 Oct - 21:49
wzyciski_ BUT AINT THAT THE CUTEST PUPPY EVER THOUGH????  

Astrid R. Sjölander

Ven 30 Oct - 22:05
wzyciski_ BUT AINT THAT THE CUTEST PUPPY EVER THOUGH????  
swedishmafia ur so weak with puppies bro and cute too, but at least newton's gonna have lots of friends to hang out with. #myturtleneedslove

tainted love

Astrid R. Sjölander

Dim 8 Nov - 18:34
swedishmafia
13,4k likes
swedishmafia
my sis thinks she could actually keep him, but yeah I still love her. #cuties #instacat

tainted love

Ivy A. Kershaw
Pseudo : _edwrdelric
Célébrité : amber heard
Crédit : angel dust (avatar) & _edwrdelric (crackship)

Emploi : artiste peintre à la dérive, elle tient un salon de tatouages dans une ruelle délabrée de L.A
love out loud : can't you see that you're smothering me, holding too tightly afraid to lose control 'cause everything that you thought I would be has fallen apart right in front of you

Dim 8 Nov - 22:31
sorrow oh my god, i want the same at home (and ur sis in my bed... just kiddin')
Astrid R. Sjölander

Lun 9 Nov - 22:23
sorrow oh my god, i want the same at home (and ur sis in my bed... just kiddin')
swedishmafia you already have one at home, me.

tainted love

Alan R. Wzyciski

Mar 10 Nov - 22:43
wzyciski_ so when is you planning to introduce me to ya sis ? #IdGoStraightFoDis #SorryCharlie

Astrid R. Sjölander

Mer 11 Nov - 3:25
wzyciski_ so when is you planning to introduce me to ya sis ? #IdGoStraightFoDis #SorryCharlie
swedishmafia whenever ya want but don't think she gonna be the right one 4U even if u like having ur ass kicked.  

tainted love

Astrid R. Sjölander

Dim 29 Nov - 18:17
swedishmafia
27,1k likes
swedishmafia
just after shooting with this cutie pie. get ready guys the next shoot is coming to town #ugh #sohandsome #angel

tainted love

Astrid R. Sjölander

Mar 8 Déc - 20:13
swedishmafia
31,8k likes
swedishmafia
they wanted me to love myself. well, I just listened.   #callmeNarcissus

tainted love

Alan R. Wzyciski

Mar 8 Déc - 20:24
wzyciski_ you look fat #IdStillFuckYou #SorryCharlie

Astrid R. Sjölander

Mar 8 Déc - 20:38
wzyciski_ you look fat #IdStillFuckYou #SorryCharlie
swedishmafia hey, not my fault if ur a skinny bitch. And you sure ur gay love? 

tainted love

Contenu sponsorisé

:: Connectés :: Réseaux sociaux
Page 1 sur 1