:: Connectés :: Réseaux sociaux
@Wzyciski_
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant
Alan R. Wzyciski
Pseudo : Mendax
Célébrité : Logan Lerman
Crédit : Mendax (avatar) & tumblr (gifs)

Emploi : Used student, kicked out and battered. Now full-time depressed and broken. Heroinomaniac trying to recover.
love out loud : This fire in my heart, since we were apart.

Ven 15 Mai - 22:37
Wzyciski_
8,541 likes
Wzyciski_
How to Martini 101 : how do you sober??

Spoiler:

Face stained in the ceiling. Why does it keep saying : "I don't have to see you right now" ? Digging like you can bury something that cannot die, or we could wash the dirt off our hands now ; keep it from living underground. Lazy summer goddess, you can tell our whole empire : "I don't have to see you right now"
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Alan R. Wzyciski

Emploi : Used student, kicked out and battered. Now full-time depressed and broken. Heroinomaniac trying to recover.

Lun 18 Mai - 18:40
Wzyciski_
5,814 likes
Wzyciski_
got my wiener out #DAAmeetings

Wzyciski_ I've been informed that this is not a wiener dog. #WhoFuckingCares

Spoiler:

Face stained in the ceiling. Why does it keep saying : "I don't have to see you right now" ? Digging like you can bury something that cannot die, or we could wash the dirt off our hands now ; keep it from living underground. Lazy summer goddess, you can tell our whole empire : "I don't have to see you right now"
Alan R. Wzyciski

Mar 28 Juil - 10:02
Wzyciski_
7,285 likes
Wzyciski_
bitches love those no filter pics

leave a comment:

Alan R. Wzyciski

Jeu 27 Aoû - 17:56
Wzyciski_
6,945 likes
Wzyciski_
los angeles drunkest whitest twinks. thx @captnyeah
#ThatEndedInABathroom #TasteTheJewRainbow

captnyeah Still can't see your hands, guys. #Chaperon #SmellsLikeSalami
wzyciski_ you know where they be at   #cocoNutsWater
C-Taylor Good to know ur feelin better ! ...
captnyeah @C-Taylor we takin care of the man, the best that we can.
wzyciski_ Ouch. u know me C, i was obv jokin right hahah #OhShitBusted

leave a comment:

Chloe H. Cooper
Pseudo : betty
Célébrité : Kaya Scodelario
Crédit : Shiya & tumblr

Emploi : game designer
love out loud : Huh, nope.

Jeu 10 Sep - 16:50

Shine like a second at the Sun, but it's too hot. Don't matter where you're from, lose your cool now. Even though when times got difficult, she kept on slangin'. Servin' nothin' and not the regular unleaded or the mid, we got the pack. We extra-terrestrial, extraordinary in the center of your solar system, shinin' on the daily. ©endlesslove
Alan R. Wzyciski

Jeu 10 Sep - 16:57

Charlie B.-Taylor
Pseudo : Bee
Célébrité : Matthew Hitt
Crédit : (c) Alaska + tumblr

Emploi : Étudiant aspirant scénariste et assistant de production sur des plateaux de cinéma
love out loud : Only him

Ven 11 Sep - 3:09

Purple haze, all in my brain lately things they don't seem the same actin' funny but I don't know why excuse me while I kiss the sky purple haze, all around don't know if I'm comin' up or down am I happy or in misery ? © endlesslove/Purple Haze (J. Hendrix)
Chloe H. Cooper

Ven 11 Sep - 13:14

Shine like a second at the Sun, but it's too hot. Don't matter where you're from, lose your cool now. Even though when times got difficult, she kept on slangin'. Servin' nothin' and not the regular unleaded or the mid, we got the pack. We extra-terrestrial, extraordinary in the center of your solar system, shinin' on the daily. ©endlesslove
Alan R. Wzyciski

Sam 12 Sep - 0:00
wzyciski_ Ouch. u know me C, i was obv jokin right hahah #OhShitBusted

Alan R. Wzyciski

Jeu 17 Sep - 17:21
Wzyciski_
5,180 likes
Wzyciski_
get in loser, we're goin healthy #GetCleanBitches
(my pants match my undies, wanna peek? )

Spoiler:

Alan R. Wzyciski

Jeu 24 Sep - 18:22
Wzyciski_
2,441 likes
Wzyciski_
when u tryna have a nice taanit on yom kippur and people keep speakin to u #BitchIcantTalk #JewishProblems

Spoiler:

Chloe H. Cooper

Jeu 24 Sep - 20:25
captnyeah #drunkinsta again, man?!

Alan R. Wzyciski

Jeu 24 Sep - 20:33
captnyeah #drunkinsta again, man?!
wzyciski_ i'm always drunk honey 

Alan R. Wzyciski

Mer 14 Oct - 18:02
Wzyciski_
1,055 likes
Wzyciski_
@C-Taylor #HeartEyesMotherfuckah

swedishmafia you're being cheesy bc of that kitten, right? Cuz I haven't told u yet but I'm keeping Charlie. #suchagoodfriend #Ideservesomelovetoo
wzyciski_ u r so not. or expect me to wreck ur place up #BackOffBitchHeMine
swedishmafia you mean *hot love, ur main prob in life btw. and the reason why I want an option on him. love and kisses
C-Taylor @swedishmafia you can have the kitten if you want   #wellthepuppy
wzyciski_ The Hottie has spoken. Back the fuck off, butchu can keep da puppy #Homewrecker
swedishmafia So disappointed, heartbroken, devastated. But I have enough love and self-esteem for myself anyway. I'll get over it with and keep that puppy-kitten-like.

Spoiler:

Astrid R. Sjölander
Pseudo : NarglesQueen
Célébrité : Stephanie Bertram Rose
Crédit : Pando (avatar), blondie (gifs), _edwrdelric (crackship)

Emploi : lawyer, DJ, model, genius.
love out loud : 'what a loss to spend that much time with someone, only to find out that she's a stranger'

Mer 14 Oct - 18:35
swedishmafia you're being cheesy bc of that kitten, right? Cuz I haven't told u yet but I'm keeping Charlie. #suchagoodfriend #Ideservesomelovetoo

tainted love

Sometimes I feel I've got to run away I've got to get away from the pain that you drive into the heart of me. The love we share seems to go nowhere. I've lost my lights, I toss and turn I can't sleep at night.
Alan R. Wzyciski

Mer 14 Oct - 18:58

Astrid R. Sjölander

love out loud : 'what a loss to spend that much time with someone, only to find out that she's a stranger'

Mer 14 Oct - 19:55
swedishmafia you mean *hot love, ur main prob in life btw. and the reason why I want an option on him. love and kisses

tainted love

Sometimes I feel I've got to run away I've got to get away from the pain that you drive into the heart of me. The love we share seems to go nowhere. I've lost my lights, I toss and turn I can't sleep at night.
Charlie B.-Taylor
Pseudo : Bee
Célébrité : Matthew Hitt
Crédit : (c) Alaska + tumblr

Emploi : Étudiant aspirant scénariste et assistant de production sur des plateaux de cinéma
love out loud : Only him

Jeu 15 Oct - 1:22

Purple haze, all in my brain lately things they don't seem the same actin' funny but I don't know why excuse me while I kiss the sky purple haze, all around don't know if I'm comin' up or down am I happy or in misery ? © endlesslove/Purple Haze (J. Hendrix)
Alan R. Wzyciski

Jeu 15 Oct - 21:34
wzyciski_ The Hottie has spoken. Back the fuck off, butchu can keep da puppy #Homewrecker

Astrid R. Sjölander

Jeu 15 Oct - 22:26
swedishmafia So disappointed, heartbroken, devastated. But I have enough love and self-esteem for myself anyway. I'll get over it with and keep that puppy-kitten-like.

tainted love

Alan R. Wzyciski

Ven 23 Oct - 18:35
Wzyciski_
1,752 likes
Wzyciski_

Ton pseudo Ton commentaire ici - pas de limite.

Spoiler:

Astrid R. Sjölander

Dim 25 Oct - 14:34
swedishmafia where's the puppy? don't tell me u killed him cuz ur ass is on  

tainted love

Alan R. Wzyciski

Dim 25 Oct - 15:09
wzyciski_ the puppys fine
also how dare u talk about my ass this way woman. you should comment on the cute guitarist!!

Astrid R. Sjölander

Dim 25 Oct - 15:19
also how dare u talk about my ass this way woman. you should comment on the cute guitarist!!
swedishmafia I'm obsessed with ur ass u know dat love. and he has enough compliments with yours, I'm here so he can stay as down to earth as possible. what a nice girl.   

tainted love

Alan R. Wzyciski

Dim 25 Oct - 21:13
swedishmafia I'm obsessed with ur ass u know dat love. and he has enough compliments with yours, I'm here so he can stay as down to earth as possible. what a nice girl.   
wzyciski_well then u can come n kiss it
and dont worry i can keep him down by myself...

Contenu sponsorisé

:: Connectés :: Réseaux sociaux
Page 2 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3  Suivant