:: Connectés :: Réseaux sociaux
@Wzyciski_
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3
Alan R. Wzyciski
Pseudo : Mendax
Célébrité : Logan Lerman
Crédit : Mendax (avatar) & tumblr (gifs)

Emploi : Used student, kicked out and battered. Now full-time depressed and broken. Heroinomaniac trying to recover.
love out loud : This fire in my heart, since we were apart.

Ven 30 Oct - 22:16
Wzyciski_
5,112 likes
Wzyciski_
lil homeboy is havin a blast @swedishmafia #Newton

Ton pseudo Ton commentaire ici - pas de limite.

Spoiler:

Face stained in the ceiling. Why does it keep saying : "I don't have to see you right now" ? Digging like you can bury something that cannot die, or we could wash the dirt off our hands now ; keep it from living underground. Lazy summer goddess, you can tell our whole empire : "I don't have to see you right now"
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Astrid R. Sjölander
Pseudo : NarglesQueen
Célébrité : Stephanie Bertram Rose
Crédit : Pando (avatar), blondie (gifs), _edwrdelric (crackship)

Emploi : lawyer, DJ, model, genius.
love out loud : 'what a loss to spend that much time with someone, only to find out that she's a stranger'

Ven 30 Oct - 22:30
swedishmafia my baby, the love of my life. he's having so much fun with his uncle without doing drugs I think, cuteness overload. LOVE HIM! 

tainted love

Sometimes I feel I've got to run away I've got to get away from the pain that you drive into the heart of me. The love we share seems to go nowhere. I've lost my lights, I toss and turn I can't sleep at night.
Alan R. Wzyciski

Emploi : Used student, kicked out and battered. Now full-time depressed and broken. Heroinomaniac trying to recover.

Dim 29 Nov - 14:37
Wzyciski_
11,432 likes
Wzyciski_
when u just came for the free food  #NoFucksgivin

Spoiler:

Face stained in the ceiling. Why does it keep saying : "I don't have to see you right now" ? Digging like you can bury something that cannot die, or we could wash the dirt off our hands now ; keep it from living underground. Lazy summer goddess, you can tell our whole empire : "I don't have to see you right now"
Astrid R. Sjölander

love out loud : 'what a loss to spend that much time with someone, only to find out that she's a stranger'

Dim 29 Nov - 17:40
swedishmafia jeez why wasn't I invited to ur party, huh? #thanksfulforwhitepeople

tainted love

Sometimes I feel I've got to run away I've got to get away from the pain that you drive into the heart of me. The love we share seems to go nowhere. I've lost my lights, I toss and turn I can't sleep at night.
Alan R. Wzyciski

Dim 29 Nov - 17:50
swedishmafia jeez why wasn't I invited to ur party, huh? #thanksfulforwhitepeople
wzyciski_ cuz u ain't a wzyciski (yet) love even mom didn't wanted to go #sheaintinthepictureforareason #whitepeoplearesoweird

Astrid R. Sjölander

Dim 29 Nov - 18:15
wzyciski_ cuz u ain't a wzyciski (yet) love even mom didn't wanted to go #sheaintinthepictureforareason #whitepeoplearesoweird
swedishmafia well, I could make that happen  . I mean we're bros, sure ur mom loves me. #whitepeoplearemyfavorite

tainted love

Alan R. Wzyciski

Dim 29 Nov - 18:49
swedishmafia well, I could make that happen  . I mean we're bros, sure ur mom loves me. #whitepeoplearemyfavorite
wzyciski_ eh i dunno she seems a lil v-jealous whenever dad n i be talkin boutchu #whitepeoplearesoeasilyangry

Astrid R. Sjölander

Dim 29 Nov - 19:12
wzyciski_ eh i dunno she seems a lil v-jealous whenever dad n i be talkin boutchu #whitepeoplearesoeasilyangry
swedishmafia maybe cuz she can't deal with my awesomeness and thinks i'm no good for you guys. or thinks i'm into her. i won't give up tho, wanna be a wzyciski. #whitepeoplearesodamncomplicated

tainted love

Alan R. Wzyciski

Jeu 3 Déc - 20:23
Wzyciski_
7,552 likes
Wzyciski_
Judaism gone too far  #NewWorldOrder #WeBeBuyinYoShit #AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs

Spoiler:

Alan R. Wzyciski

Jeu 10 Déc - 21:25
Wzyciski_
10,4k likes
Wzyciski_
Judaism gone too far Pt.2 I am still drunk from night one. #HanuswaggAtTheWzyciskis

Astrid R. Sjölander

Ven 11 Déc - 0:50
swedishmafia dickhead. the only thing I had to say about it. #stillnotoverthenoninvitation #happyhanukkah

tainted love

Alan R. Wzyciski

Ven 11 Déc - 1:05
swedishmafia dickhead. the only thing I had to say about it. #stillnotoverthenoninvitation #happyhanukkah
wzyciski_ but the cutest.
Gurl, i couldn't even invite Charlie. It's a family-only 8-nights party. #NoGoysAllowed #ThisJewAintKillinHimselfThisYear

Astrid R. Sjölander

Ven 11 Déc - 1:13
Gurl, i couldn't even invite Charlie. It's a family-only 8-nights party. #NoGoysAllowed #ThisJewAintKillinHimselfThisYear
swedishmafia king of the dickheads. at least buddha hasn't turned me into an attention whore like you, bitch. and i considered you family. #charlieandIgonnahaveourownparties

tainted love

Alan R. Wzyciski

Ven 11 Déc - 17:25
swedishmafia king of the dickheads. at least buddha hasn't turned me into an attention whore like you, bitch. and i considered you family. #charlieandIgonnahaveourownparties
wzyciski_ Shut uuup you love it when I talk about me. #Chill & don't even think about touching my boyfriend, das rude af

Astrid R. Sjölander

Ven 11 Déc - 22:05
wzyciski_ Shut uuup you love it when I talk about me. #Chill & don't even think about touching my boyfriend, das rude af
swedishmafia really do I? who said I'd touch him, I'm into pussies right now. but that's definitely not the point. ur a bitch. #justinviteme #dontliketobeleftalone

tainted love

Contenu sponsorisé

:: Connectés :: Réseaux sociaux
Page 3 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3